Skip to main content

Primary Health Sports: Copper Elbow Sleeve



It relieved my boyfriend's elbow pain that he gets at work grinding. We had gotten it in a size medium, but we should have gotten it a size or two bigger because it was really tight. This is good for anyone who has pain in their elbow from over stretching their arm at their elbow. It is a great product for those who golf.

This product can be found on Amazon.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SlimEz: Garcinia Cambogia

I have been trying to loose weight for a while now, but I find that I am always hungrier when I am at work. It gets worse on days when the concession stand is open and I can buy as much food as I feel like. Since I started to take this I started to notice that I was less hungry and was able to start packing my own lunch and not worrying as much about food.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Pratico Kitchen: Dual Purpose Bamboo Kitchen Board

This is a great solid bamboo cutting board. I like how it has a dual purpose and you can tell that it is real wood because it has a bit of weight to it. I love the rustic look that it gives. It did have a strange smell when it was opened, but it went away in a few days.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Azure Naturals: Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum

I got this for my grandmom to give it a try. She says that it absorbs well, but smells a bit funny. She added to her anti aging regimen and says that she can see it making a difference to her skin. She likes the fact that it contains natural and organic materials.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.