Skip to main content

Cross Necklace



This necklace is from Hip Hop Bling. http://www.hiphopbling.com/3mm-cz-tennis-cross-bling-bling-stainless-steel.html #blingblingcross #blingbling #hiphopjewelry

The stone are a clear cubic zirconia that are laid out in the shape of a simple cross. The necklace is made of a good quality and the stone sparkle at the same level of an actual diamond. The pendant is pretty dainty for being accompanied by such a large chain. 

I feel like this necklace is more geared to a woman. From its size it has a very feminine size. It is lightweight hanging around the chain. It goes with just about anything. I like that it is very versatile. I really like the amount of sparkle that it gives of makes it a statement piece. The materials that the necklace is made out of are of a higher quality.


I really liked the pendant. It is a good size and the stones have a lot a clarity to it. I did find the chain too long. The chain had the pendant hang under my boobs. I think I will be putting it onto a new chain, so that it hangs up much higher. I think that the pendant is the perfect size. It sits nicely at any height and could be worn with any outfit, no matter how dressed up or casual. I have been wearing it a lot since I have gotten it. I have not found an occasion yet that it has gone with or an outfit. I have since shortened the chain and it has made a huge difference. It looks much better with a shorter chain that it allows it to hang much better and gives the necklace more class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Azure Naturals: Eye Brightening Gel

I got this for my boyfriend's mother to try. She is always looking for something to keep her looking young. She liked that this did not just have to be used around your eyes but could be used on your entire face. She told me that it absorbed quickly and she saw results fairly quickly. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review. 

U-Fit: Swim Goggles

My sister took these to the pool with our dad. She said that she could see perfectly fine when she was looking through them above water, but when she went below the water she could not see anything. She swam right into my dad while under the water. She was really disappointed because she really liked the look of these goggles if only they had not have fogged up under the water. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.