Skip to main content

Pure Velvet: Topical Deer Antler Velvet Serum

This week I tried the Topical Deer Antler Velvet Serum by Pure Velvet. Just as a warning this product is very oily so you will want to wash your hands after and it has a strong smell from the extracts and oils.

This serum is used to increase the range of motion and soreness of muscles. I have been using this after going to the gym and I have found that it has been helping to keep some of my problem muscles from getting stiff and sore. I am going to continue to try this while I get back into the swing of working out.


Here is a picture of the serum after I have shook it up. The serum has a natural separation, so it has to be shook well before each use. I'm not sure is this is what it should look like or not, but I can confirm that I did shake it very well. 


I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avenir Oils: Lavender Essential Oil

This smelled wonderful. I find lavender a very soothing scent. Whenever I am having a stressful day I put a few drops of this into my aromatherapy diffuser and just breathe it in. This is available on their website . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Azure Naturals: Eye Brightening Gel

I got this for my boyfriend's mother to try. She is always looking for something to keep her looking young. She liked that this did not just have to be used around your eyes but could be used on your entire face. She told me that it absorbed quickly and she saw results fairly quickly. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.