Skip to main content

Pro2Medical: Mild Support Socks



I received these mild support compression socks from Pro2Medical, which are available at https://pro2medical.com/products/core-spun-mild-support-socks-15-20-mmhg-therafirm . They come in different colors; black, white, navy, and khaki. the different sizes that they come in are small, medium, large, x-large, and xx-large. They are unisex and the website lists that different calf and ankle sizes that coincide with their sizing layout. They explain that they are ideal for individuals with tired, aching fatigued legs, swollen ankles, if you stand or sit for long periods of time, expectant mothers and those who are overweight. They also explained that they are great for traving because it is common to experience discomfort in your legs and feet since you are sitting for such a long period of time. From sitting so long it can reduce the blood flow to your legs and feet which can cause minor leg problems like tired legs, leg cramps and swelling. These socks are exposed to improve circulation, prevent mild swelling and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.


The socks seem to be a very nice thickness. The ones in the photos are there XL. Which after putting on were a bit too big for my foot, but they fit perfectly around my ankle and calf as you can see in the image below. I can feel the support that it is giving to my calf. Today I spent all day running up and down stairs moving into my new apartment with my boyfriend. My body is killing me, but I can see a difference between my left leg which has the support sock on and my right leg which does not.The sock is very comfortable to wear. Because of the size of my calf I usually cannot get socks up to my knee I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to get these completely up my leg and they still had some give to them. 

I like the moisture wicking fibers that it contains in the sock so it allows my foot to not be as sweaty as the day goes on. I wear shoes for about 12 hours of my day and my feet are usually quite wet from my usual socks non breathable material. I feel like these socks left my feet much dryer at the end of the day, which added to the things that I enjoyed about these socks.


My boyfriend is planning on wearing these to work to help with his varicose veins. They cause him a lot of pain and he is excited about wearing these since they are not as tight on his foot. He has tried many different brands in the past that have done more harm than good because they compressed his leg too much hurting the vein. 

We washed them last night so my boyfriend could wear them today for our last day of moving. He liked that they were a good fit and did not cut off the circulation in his feet. He said that his varicose veins are less sore than usual because they helped to increase the blood flow in his feet. He also kept mentioning how he liked that they stayed in place throughout the day without cutting off circulation the the very top of the sock closest to the knee. 

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

U-Fit: Swim Goggles

My sister took these to the pool with our dad. She said that she could see perfectly fine when she was looking through them above water, but when she went below the water she could not see anything. She swam right into my dad while under the water. She was really disappointed because she really liked the look of these goggles if only they had not have fogged up under the water. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Santamedical: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

This is SantaMedical's Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. The reading above is my blood pressure that I took for demonstration. My boyfriend loves this device. He has high blood pressure, so he is always monitoring what it is at. This device was a perfect fit for him. He uses it everyday. It works really well as long as you follow the directions. The batteries also last a really long time. This product can be found on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted value in exchange for a honest review.