Skip to main content

Snug: Bento Lunch Box

This works very well. I like that it is easy to open, but it is also secure enough that it won't open on its own. The compartments work great to separate my food. I like that the compartment walls are high enough that nothing will spill into the other compartment. It is also nice that their is a compartment with a lid on it for dressing.

This is available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

U-Fit: Swim Goggles

My sister took these to the pool with our dad. She said that she could see perfectly fine when she was looking through them above water, but when she went below the water she could not see anything. She swam right into my dad while under the water. She was really disappointed because she really liked the look of these goggles if only they had not have fogged up under the water. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Santamedical: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

This is SantaMedical's Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. The reading above is my blood pressure that I took for demonstration. My boyfriend loves this device. He has high blood pressure, so he is always monitoring what it is at. This device was a perfect fit for him. He uses it everyday. It works really well as long as you follow the directions. The batteries also last a really long time. This product can be found on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted value in exchange for a honest review.