Skip to main content

Life in Coloring: Men's Coloring Book and Art Portfolio Set


My bf liked this alottttttt. For men or even women, whoever likes the tougher stuff. I called the pencils it came with vibrant and botanical. He called em neon. Their not...they are better than neon. But I didn't argue he's usually grouchier after work. I think it actually helped him relax. and that's a good thing.

This is available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U-Fit: Swim Goggles

My sister took these to the pool with our dad. She said that she could see perfectly fine when she was looking through them above water, but when she went below the water she could not see anything. She swam right into my dad while under the water. She was really disappointed because she really liked the look of these goggles if only they had not have fogged up under the water. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Santamedical: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

This is SantaMedical's Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. The reading above is my blood pressure that I took for demonstration. My boyfriend loves this device. He has high blood pressure, so he is always monitoring what it is at. This device was a perfect fit for him. He uses it everyday. It works really well as long as you follow the directions. The batteries also last a really long time. This product can be found on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted value in exchange for a honest review.

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.