Skip to main content

Easy@Home: Deluxe Bluetooth Digital Weight and BMI Smart Scale


Mine broke about a week before I got this one. It was just going "wacky", reading fluxed and couldn't zero in on a weight no matter how hard I stood still! It's already stressful weighing myself! Got this one and it's not just a placebo effect, it is the best one I've had. It's got a wide platform to stand on, it zeros in on the weights accurately and QUICKLY, I like the color black it doesn't show as much dirt and best of all the digital read out is bright big and bold. I'm weighing myself before bed and by that time I am spent. I would definitely not hesitate to get this digital scale again. It is worth it. It's not clunky and cheap I hit with the bathroom door like 6 times, it still works! My bf stepped on it, you don't get it he doesn't step he stomps, it still works! That's happiness.

This is available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limm: Resistance Loop Bands

These are very easy to use. They are thin, but seem like they will hold up to working out. I feel the burn using these. I like the mesh pouch that they come with it makes storing them very easy. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Azure Naturals: Eye Brightening Gel

I got this for my boyfriend's mother to try. She is always looking for something to keep her looking young. She liked that this did not just have to be used around your eyes but could be used on your entire face. She told me that it absorbed quickly and she saw results fairly quickly. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review. 

U-Fit: Swim Goggles

My sister took these to the pool with our dad. She said that she could see perfectly fine when she was looking through them above water, but when she went below the water she could not see anything. She swam right into my dad while under the water. She was really disappointed because she really liked the look of these goggles if only they had not have fogged up under the water. This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.