Skip to main content

Sun Cling: Stainless Steel Dinner Espresso Spoons

These spoons are strong and have a nice finish to them. They are about the size of a normal dinner spoon. I like the design to the handle. It has a modern finish to it. They go through the dishwasher well and are holding up just as well as the other spoons that my mom has in her kitchen. She was concerned that they were going to be very light and thin, but she was pleasantly surprised by how nice they look and their weight.

This is available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My SlimEz: Garcinia Cambogia

I have been trying to loose weight for a while now, but I find that I am always hungrier when I am at work. It gets worse on days when the concession stand is open and I can buy as much food as I feel like. Since I started to take this I started to notice that I was less hungry and was able to start packing my own lunch and not worrying as much about food.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Pratico Kitchen: Dual Purpose Bamboo Kitchen Board

This is a great solid bamboo cutting board. I like how it has a dual purpose and you can tell that it is real wood because it has a bit of weight to it. I love the rustic look that it gives. It did have a strange smell when it was opened, but it went away in a few days.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.

Azure Naturals: Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum

I got this for my grandmom to give it a try. She says that it absorbs well, but smells a bit funny. She added to her anti aging regimen and says that she can see it making a difference to her skin. She likes the fact that it contains natural and organic materials.  This is available on Amazon . I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.